Contribute to HOPE for children’s education! Our children are our future; they are behind and struggling. They need our support.
Make a positive impact on children’s education outside of the public education system.
Strike HOPE generates donations and allocates funds, focusing on the financial needs related to children learning outside of the public education system.
Funds are directed to the following:
- Supporting children and families in a smooth transition to nontraditional learning.
- Providing tuition scholarships for children to participate in nontraditional learning.
- Allocation of equipment, materials and supplies for children in need, where it impacts their ability to learn in a nontraditional environment.
- Social and Emotional support for children, adults and families who have increased needs in a nontraditional learning environment, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coaching and support for parents or guardians as they participate in the nontraditional education of their child(ren).
- Subsidization of funding for nontraditional schools that are facing financial hardship, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Resources for adults who now need to be present with their children who are learning at home.
- Resources for food, clothing and necessities for children in need, where it impacts their ability to learn.